Tour: Lake Vouliagmeni, Stiles Olympiou Dios, walking in Plaka & Acropolis, Syntagma (Changing Guard) – Food, Kallimarmaro. (Package: 6-7 Hours)
1. Lake Vouliagmenis, in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, is the hidden treasure of Attica nature. In an idyllic landscape, a rare geological phenomenon of global reach invites you to meet it. The brackish waters of the lake that are constantly renewed from both the sea and the underground springs promise a natural and unique experience
Stiles Olympiou Dios
2. The construction of the temple began in the 6th century BC, during the tyranny of Peisistratus, but was completed during the reign of the Roman Emperor Adrianus in the 2nd century BC, approximately 650 years after the construction began.
Plaka & Acropolis
3. In the shadow of the Acropolis, is perhaps the most ancient district of Europe, Plaka. The majesty of its history is deeply carved into the glorious, ancient remains, the Byzantine temples and the imposing, restored neoclassical buildings of our time. With a history of over 3,500 years, it welcomes you in its narrow streets and reveals its secrets only if you are willing to discover them.
4. Syntagma Square is the central square of Athens. It was named after the Constitution which King Otto was forced to give up in 1843 because of the September 3rd’s revolution, during which the people and the military garrison of Athens demanded, gathered outside the then royal palace (the building that today houses the parliament), the adoption of a constitution, the fundamental law of the state.
5. The Panathenian Stadium is a timeless cultural and touristic symbol, and is one of the most important monuments of Athens and of Greece.
It attracts all visitors of our city and is a well-known point of reference in Athens. It is the only marble stadium in the world